TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
Are you someone who…?
- Would be able to understand the market that we serve, our clients and their needs/requirements/goals
- Has the ability to rebuild wireframes for our product after crafting an elegant user flow
- Is eager to revamp the web and app-based products in our ecosystem
- Has the ability to gather and evaluate user requirements and iterate accordingly in collaboration with the growth and engineering teams
- Structures tasks and activities in the proper order to achieve goals efficiently
- Would be able to create prototypes for new product ideas and frame UI/UX strategies with respect to the goals of each project.
- Is Receptive to the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of others
What we’re looking for
- 3-6 years of hands-on experience as a UI/UX designer ( preferably with B2B Saas companies)
- Proficiency in any UI tool (e.g – Figma,sketch, adobe, etc.)
- Stellar communication and presentation skills with an ability to clearly present his/her work.
- Folks who are extremely enthusiastic, self-driven and adaptable .
What to expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with hybrid working culture allowance and other benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a Product company in a vertical B2B niche SaaS.
- A transparent work culture that allows you to learn about the SaaS business firsthand.
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prices, awards & recognitions etc.
Does this sound like you? Apply to the role!