TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
Our Ideal Sales Associate
We are looking for a proactive and curious sales enthusiast who can own up and explore new business opportunities and foster relationships with new & existing clients. You will be responsible for finding new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long term partnerships. To be successful in this role, you should be highly motivated, organized and results-driven.
Are you someone who…?
- Would be able to understand the market that we serve, our clients, and their needs/requirements/goals as well as stay up to date with industry and competitive prospect knowledge
- Has the ability to sell a SaaS solution to a global audience by taking responsibility for the entire sales process from prospecting & qualifying to closing and following up.
- Can serve as a link of communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Has the ability to make presentations/case studies, etc as required and be able to do demos to clients virtually
- Can play an integral part in generating new leads and sales opportunities to meet & exceed financial goals and build long-term relationships.
- Has the ability to build and maintain client relationships as well as track and record metrics throughout the sales process
- Would be able to prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using sales metrics
- Is Receptive to the thoughts, ideas, and suggestions of others
What we’re looking for
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in SMB/SME sales
- Knowledge & ability to sell a B2B SaaS Product to International Businesses
- Prior experience in selling to APAC, EMEA & LATAM markets
- Experience with Sales tools & CRM applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with excellent organizational skills
- Aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Folks who are extremely enthusiastic and self-driven!
What to expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for both personal and professional development alongside a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with hybrid working culture and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions etc.
Does this sound like you? Apply to the role!