TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute the paid campaign strategy that will enable the lead generation of a Marketing Qualified Pipeline across the globe.
- Design, implement and own the performance of the whole funnel, from the first contact to conversion to achieve the business objectives.
- Launching and optimizing paid campaigns across platforms – Google, Facebook, & other networks to improve ROI.
- Provide insights, recommendations, and action plans based on the analysis of the performance report, implement relevant A/B and multivariate testing on the campaigns, landing pages, and other relevant channels or platforms as necessary to improve campaign performance.
- Tracking KPIs using GTM & GA4.
- Media planning and presenting projection of media spends to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce creative and engaging campaigns.
- 3-6 years of proven experience in data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics, Adwords Reports, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Data Studio.
- Scaled PPC campaigns of SaaS businesses in the past (Prior work experience in a Proptech is ideal)
- Candidates who have handled large scale budgets for US, UK, SEA clients will be preferred.
- Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads.
- Experience in handling marketing automation tools (HubSpot , CRM etc).
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
What to Expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with hybrid working culture and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions etc.
Does this seem interesting to you?