TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
Our Ideal Marketing Associate
We are looking for a dependable, analytical & innovative person to assist in the planning and implementation of marketing and advertising activities. You will be responsible for collecting data, forecasting trends and maintaining the company’s social media presence across all digital channels. You will also be involved in planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media & display advertising.
What You’ll Do
- Setup: Develop and undertake content marketing strategies to achieve business targets
- Build: Create a strong web presence for the business by sharing content through various channels,analyzing web traffic metrics and making alterations for better results.
- Optimize: Publish and optimize engaging content considering SEO,SEM and Google Analytics
- Research: Conduct market research to understand client requirements, habits and trends, in order to form better marketing strategies
- Analysis: Measure & report the success of all marketing campaigns and use the data to make improvement
- Growth: Facilitate in the organization and implementation of promotional events
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2-4 years of hands-on experience with Facebook ads manager /Linkedin ads / Google DV360 marketing and media planning for all client objectives, channel selection, industry benchmarks.
- Familiarity with marketing elements such as SEO, SEM & social media marketing
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office, marketing applications(Web Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.), and CRM tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with outstanding organizational & time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Folks who are extremely professional, self-motivated, and dynamic.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking to solve problems is a must.
What to Expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with extra WFH allowance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions, etc.