TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
Our Ideal People Lead
We are looking for folks who are dynamic, inquisitive & data-oriented and can guide TheHouseMonk to be a great place for young talented folks to grow and excel in their career while having fun. You will be involved in managing core people operations, assisting organization development, leading the recruitment team, and improving the overall culture of the organization.
TheHouseMonk is now a team of 25 people and will grow to 100 people in the next 18 months. We are looking for someone to help us hire great talent and build a fantastic culture for our organization
What You’ll Do
- Employer Branding: Design and build an employer branding to attract & retain top talent
- Onboarding: Design & implement a seamless onboarding experience for new employees
- Recruitment: Lead the recruitment team and ensure that hiring is fulfilled within the given TAT
- Learning & Development: Design and implement various activities like workshops, learning
sessions, POSH training etc
- Compensation & Benefits: Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Employee Relations: Maintain and track employee files/records and support the employees in
various HR related topics such as leaves,compensation, etc
- Performance Management: Organize and lead quarterly and annual employee performance
reviews and conduct timely recognition
- Employee Engagement: Enhance job satisfaction by resolving employee grievances promptly,
organizing fun team building activities, improving recognition and rewards practices etc.
- Off-boarding: Administer exit interviews & offboarding activities and curate policies and
practices to improve employee retention
- Administration: Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures,
lead town hall meetings and handle other general administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- 4-6 years of work experience in Human Resources or a similar role.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & familiarity with HRIS systems
- Understanding of general human resource policies and procedures
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
What to Expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with extra WFH allowance and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions, etc.