TheHouseMonk is a property management software that enables rental real estate businesses to grow their rental portfolio, manage operations & digitize their tenant journey end to end. The technology platform powers 100+ clients across 10+ countries and is scaling rapidly. Clients include residential rental managers, real estate developers, property and facility managers, coliving providers, and many more
TheHouseMonk has raised $5 Million in financing from Aurum PropTech & is geared towards global expansion. Headquartered in Singapore, and with a development team across India, TheHouseMonk has been a leading player in the PropTech industry for over 5 years.
What You’ll Do
- Understanding the organizational vision,mission & culture and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Create targeted customer-focused content aligning with marketing goals and strategies.
- Understand product and competitors and create compelling product messaging and case studies.
- Create a content calendar that supports key marketing strategies and priorities.
- Coordinate with business heads and peers to gather information, manage all digital content and messaging including articles,customer success stories/case studies, blogs, newsletters, press releases, media questionnaires,email campaigns and use cases that can be shared on various channels.
- Contributing to the successful delivery of B2B marketing campaigns across social media, email marketing, SEO content strategy and paid advertising (ad copy).
- 3-4 years of proven experience owning content for a B2B or SaaS company.
- Excellent written communication skills,ability to write concise, clear, and compelling content for various audiences.
- Excellent organizational,time management skills & ability to multitask.
- Ability to work creatively and quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment..
- Creative thinking with a flair for intuitive storytelling.
- Strong understanding of SaaS and other internet-based software products.
What to Expect
A challenging position with lots of room for growth and support for personal and professional development with a great opportunity to work with a cross-functional team along with
- Competitive salary with hybrid working culture and other benefits
- Flexible working hours and tailored leave policies to give you the right balance
- Fun events, curated workshops, learning sessions, prizes, awards & recognitions etc.
Does this seem interesting to you?